If your teeth are stained, discoloured, worn, chipped, broken, misaligned, misshapen, or have gaps between them, modern cosmetic dentistry can give you a better smile. When are you ready for the smile of your dreams, call our professional Cosmetic Dentists in Humber Bay at Orchard Dental Care. We proudly offer a full range of dental services with a specialized interest in cosmetic dentistry. Our state-of-the-art facility, friendly staff and highly qualified dentists ensure a fantastic experience at the dentist with fabulous results.
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Humber Bay, give us a call or stop by our office and learn how we can help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile.
WHAT IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
Cosmetic dentistry is a term used to describe dental procedures that can improve the appearance of your teeth. Most cosmetic dental procedures are non-essential but can offer a wide range of benefits, including making regular cleaning easier and improving a patient’s confidence.
COSMETIC DENTISTRY SERVICES AND PROCEDURES
- Teeth whitening can be one of the simplest and least expensive ways to improve your smile. Teeth whitening involves a chemical reaction that penetrates the enamel of the teeth to remove stains below the surface.
- Dental veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-coloured porcelain that cover the front surface of the tooth. Veneers have improved over time, and our cosmetic dentists Humber Bay effectively match veneers to your real teeth so no one will ever notice.
- Dental bonding involves a tooth-coloured resin, which is a durable plastic material that is applied to the tooth and hardened with ultraviolet light. Bonding repairs decayed, chipped, cracked, or misshapen teeth.
- A dental crown, also known as a cap, fits over and replaces the entire decayed or damaged tooth. They work to restore the tooth shape, strength and overall appearance. Crowns help keep a weak tooth from breaking or hold a cracked tooth together.
- In severe cases of tooth decay, or due to injury or age, one or several teeth may require replacement. Dental Implants are titanium replacement tooth roots inserted into the bone socket of the missing tooth. Then a false tooth is created to match the rest of your smile for a natural, blended look.
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses a variety of procedures and treatments, including dental bonding, veneers, teeth whitening, crowns, implants and much more. At Orchard Dental Care, we'll help you choose the treatment that is right for you.
MEET OUR COSMETIC DENTISTS IN HUMBER BAY
Our cosmetic dentists at Orchard Dental Care have years of training and experience. When you choose Dentist on Kingsway for your dental health needs, not only are you placing your smile in good hands, we’ll give you the answers and information to feel like you’re in good hands!
Dr. Elizabeth Polanski specializes in family and cosmetic dentistry and is known as a gentle dentist for her careful and considerate treatment of patients. She offers a full range of services, including full mouth reconstruction, veneers, crowns, bridges, root canal treatment, preventive treatment, and teeth whitening. As a professional family dentist in Humber Bay, she provides quality dental care in a friendly atmosphere and believes her patients are the most critical part of the practice. This inspires regular participation in continuing education, as well as the incorporation of new materials and methods for the benefit of patients.
Dr. Martin Szczutkowski specializes in restorative dentistry, full-mouth fixed and removable prosthesis, rotary root canal therapy, surgical extractions including wisdom teeth extractions, periodontal surges and pediatric dentistry. As a professional cosmetic dentist in Humber Bay, his combination of bright intelligence and warm, courteous manner allows him to treat patients seeking to improve the appearance of their teeth and smile.
Our dedicated and friendly staff provide an easy-going office environment where we value your health, dental concerns, and personal choices. Together, we can give you the tools to prevent decay and maintain your optimal oral health.
ABOUT ORCHARD DENTAL CARE
Orchard Dental Care is a professional cosmetic dental office in Humber Bay with flexible morning, evening and weekend hours to comfortably accommodate your entire family. Our dentists treat patients of all ages, from your baby at six months old to people well into their retirement years, ensuring you leave with a bright and healthy smile.
Our goal is to provide high-quality, preventative and cosmetic dentistry to all our patients. Our focus and commitment are towards patient education. From teaching parents how to care for their babies’ and young children’s teeth to giving adolescents and adults the specialized care they may need to restore their oral health - we are here to help and guide you every step of the way.